Mindfulness in the workplace
There are many studies at the Harvard University, University of Massachusetts that show business and wellbeing benefits within organisations, like:
- Reduced costs of staff absenteeism and turnover
- Improved cognitive function – (i.e. better concentration, memory and learning ability)
- Improved productivity
- Enhanced employer/employee and client relationships
- Enhanced employee job satisfaction
Workplace training tester sessions
In a typical taster session you will be introduced to the idea of mindfulness and to some of the scientific research that supports our knowledge of its effectiveness. You will also be introduced to a few practical mindfulness exercises that give an experiential flavour of the approach and we always leave participants with practical exercises that they can use in the course of their working days.
Mindfulness for Leadership
Successful leadership in today’s knowledge and network based society requires constructive collaboration, a clear focus, emotional and systemic intelligence as well as a high vitality and resilience.
Our bespoke programmes can fit your specific business objectives and provide an opportunity to pause, reflect on current practice, gain insight and open perspectives.
In Mindful Based Living we offer a range of mindfulness training for organisations.
We offer tasters, courses, workshops and bespoke programmes, tailored to the organisation needs.
These courses, programmes help organisations to establish a mindful culture and cultivate authenticity and social skills.
The very first introduction to mindfulness can be delivered with a taster session.
Introduction to Mindfulness 4 weeks course
What you get from this course…
- An understanding of what mindfulness is and how it works
- Clear guidance and instructions on how to meditate
- An opportunity to relax and destress
- Practical techniques you can use at home on a regular basis
- An increased sense of well-being
- Audio guided mindfulness meditations, available for download
- Suitable for absolute beginners as well as those familiar with mindfulness
- and meditation.